As an APPortunity 2021 -committee member, you will have several important responsibilities:
- solicit quality presentation for submission to the conference,
- personally review submissions,
- attend the Committee meeting,
- attend the conference, and
- publicize the conference.
Please consider the committee member responsibilities before deciding whether or not to accept this invitation. If you think that you cannot fulfill these responsibilities, please do not accept our invitation. The success of a conference’s technical program depends on the full commitment of the program committee. Personally reviewing the papers and attending the meeting are particularly important. After these tasks are completed, Committee members are expected to publicize and attend the conference.
If you accept our invitation, please fill up the following form so that we can be accurate in our publicity.